Thursday, February 4, 2010

Reconstruction Day


Today is the day. I have my reconstructive surgery today. I am a little nervous, excited, anxious & scared all at once. I am obviously nervous about going under anesthesia again. Even though it is mild but there are always risks. Excited to see what my new breast looks like. Anxious to have this done and over with it. And scared for the outcome and possibilties for error. But I know it is all in God's plan and He is in control of it all.
It will be a 3 hours surgery and I should be home this afternoon. Sounds like a piece of cake compared to before. LOL



So my prayer for me today is for peace of mind during my procedure and that the outcome will be wonderful and I will be happy with the work they are doing today.


Wish me luck with Lots of Prayer,

Rachael
Anyone who wants to see I could email you pictures. But for the sake of my fathers I won't post them on the blog.
Talk to everyone soon.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you beautiful brave heart woman.
    You are sooo COOOOL. And GOD is soooo GREAT! You're quiet a combo. Love and prayers, A. Mary

    ReplyDelete