Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veterans Day












This morning the boys woke up and got all of the 4th of July paraphernalia out. They decorated the hall and the walkway in front of Travis' room with it all. When he came out of the shower yelled quietly, "Happy Veterans Day"!!! They were so proud of themselves. I had nothing to do with it because I was sleeping. I hope Travis enjoyed their "surprise" before he went to work.




Well as I was typing Chandler hollers for me. He has not been feeling good all day and he pucked all over the floor in Mom's bathroom. Yucky!!!! He says, "I think it is chicken & cranberries mom." So apparently he has the 24 hour stomach virus that Connor had last week at 3:30 in the morning. Changing sheets in the middle of the night. Fun Stuff. Oh well guess he won't be going to school tomorrow. I was trying to hold my breath the whole time I was cleaning it up. Just trying not to throw up myself. I hope we all don't get it again.



Happy Veterans Day to All!!

Thanks to my Grandpa Bob & Carl, Papa Fred, Travis & Dustin, Jesus', Jerod, & Uncle Clay.
Love to all and Thank you for your Great Sacrifice.
Love The Higginbotham Family

No comments:

Post a Comment