Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Shipping & Handling




This is such a cute and funny story of a conversation my boys had tonight at dinner.



Connor was asking if he had $100 would it be enough to buy a Lego Crystal Sweeper. Chandler was told him that he wouldn't have enough because he would have to pay tax, shipping & handling. Connor asks, "Whats the handling for?" Chandler, "It means that if you don't buy handling that they will just throw it on your doorstep." Connor says, "Well that is rude! Why would someone just throw your toys on the doorstep?" Chandler says, " Because you didn't pay for the handling!!"
LOL How cute is that?!!! The things that kids say. I love it.
Have a great evening!!
Rachael

9 comments:

  1. WOW! What a perspective....I love it , I love , I love it! I love those boys!!! I do so oo want to see you guys.
    A. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot the other comment Connor made.........he said very incredulously "Why do I need to pay for handling? I can handle my Legos myself!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! They are so smart! I love their personalities and how they interact with each other. :-) And hopefully Connor will find a way to get those Legos this year with taxes, shipping AND handling... :-)

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. morning baby girl enjoyed ur blog about christmas and the boys .been teaching one self improvement in ss class .one or mine was to get better on the computer(maybe even learn how to spell) so thot I "d start by typing something; miss all of you; hope ya had a great holiday; whet to A.carolyn 24. kenneth n nikki 25; A. Gail n Bobby 26; my Crib 27th;all I did wz get pizza and soda then told them if they wanted anything else they better bring it ;appears they did cz they brought all kinda of goodies;that lying scale; love u all Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อต pg ได้เงินง่ายกว่า บาคาร่า หาอะไรเล่นฆ่าเวลาเเบบมีรายได้ ต้องเล่น สล็อต pg มีเกมให้เล่นมากมายเเตกง่ายได้เงินง่ายยิ่งกว่า บาคาร่า เล่นได้ทุกวันมีเปลี่ยนเกมได้ไม่ซ้ำ

    ReplyDelete
  6. pg slot org เว็บไซต์เกมส์ PG SLOT มาแรงแซงทุกค่าย เว็บไซต์ PGSLOT ใหม่ปัจจุบัน 2022 เปิดให้บริการเกมส์สล็อตออนไลน์ เว็บไซต์ตรงจากค่าย PG SOFT พร้อม ด้วยระบบ Auto ดีที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  7. PGSlot 199 ให้เล่นอยู่บ้าง สามารถเข้าไปตรวจสอบได้ที่เว็บไซต์ของ PGSLOT ครับ นอกจากนี้ยังมีเกมส์อื่นๆ ให้เล่นอีกมากมายที่คุณสามารถเลือกเล่นได้

    ReplyDelete
  8. เปิดห้อง discord หาตี้เล่น Slot pg เปิดห้อง discord หาตี้เล่น Slot pgใน discord หาเพื่อนๆมาเล่นเกม slot pg ด้วยกัน มีคนลุ้นไปด้วยกัน เล่นง่ายเเถมได้เงินจรืงด้วย

    ReplyDelete
  9. pg slot-gameco เป็นเว็บไซต์ที่ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์คุณภาพสูง มีเกมสล็อตหลากหลายรูปแบบให้เลือกเล่น PG SLOT และมีระบบการเงินที่ปลอดภัยและรวดเร็ว

    ReplyDelete