Friday, December 4, 2009

One Big Happy Dysfunctional Family


Bellas Family at her Dedication on

Sunday November 29th, 2009



The Whole Higginbotham Clan


Baby Gavin 8 months Old


Bella Boo 13 months Old


Papa Fred, Shane & I celebrating our birthday at

The Higginbothams over Thanksgiving.


Our Family with Papa Fred and Shane's Parents




CaityBug



Uncle Chad with Gavin



Mommy Daddy & Caitlyn having Thanksgiving Dinner.


Dad with his 3 kids



Yesenia & Bella



Mom with her 4

GrandBabies


Caitlyn eating my Birthday Cake



Travis & Audra



Connor with Mommy



Beautiful Bella



Tony with the Boys



Pastor Ross after dedicating Bella


Isabella Grace Lassiter



Well as you can see we have still been very busy. Of course we celebrated Thanksgiving which was especially special this year to me. Then we had Bella dedicated on Sunday & then my 34th birthday.
We went to Shane's parents in Raleigh area for Thankgiving Day. His brother Chad and his wife Marcella came up from Florida. So that was nice to see them again. The boys loved being able to ride their four wheelers. Caitlyn too. She loves to ride with her Daddy. She spent about a half an hour throwing pine cones into the pond. We tried to have a bon fire that night but all the wood was too wet.
We celebrated Shane, Papa Fred & my birthday while we were there. And Christmas for Chad and Marcella because they won't be able to come up for Christmas. We took a lot of family pictures. It is very rare that we are all together. And with Papa getting up in age, 81 now, you just never know when it will be the last holiday that you might all have together. So Papa and I decided this year we were just Thankful to be here period.
My Dad Kyle flew down from Idaho/Oregon for Thanksgiving also. He spent the day with the boys, Travis & Dustin. But he stayed with us the rest of the weekend. We get to see him about twice a year. The summer and usually one holiday. So while he was here Dustin & Yessie had Bella dedicated. As you can see from the first picture, we were all there and her side of the family also.
I started last Monday taking my Tamoxifen. That is the pill that I am supposed to take for the next 5 years. However, all last week I was feeling sick. Like I was going to throw up all week. I kept thinking that it was just a flu bug because Shane has been sick Monday and Tuesday. But then I became very moody, having horrible thoughts & just didn't feel at all like myself. So Shane said to maybe try and take it at night instead. So I didn't take it on Sunday and felt fine, but I took it that night before I went to bed. I was so sick all night. Monday was horrible. It was like it was all built up in my system or something. I was so bad I had to ask Shane to come home and hour or so early. I have never ever done that. I was miserable. So needless to say Shane had to come home and take care of me, the kids, house and all. I hated it. The next day was my birthday and I was still sick. Not quite as bad but still felt horrible. So we had to cancel our dinner plans to go to Barringtons in Charlotte. I was so bummed. My neighbor, Mrs. Costner, brought us dinner from KFC. It was the grilled chicken with all the trimmings. It was so nice not to have to worry with dinner but KFC was not what I had in mind for my bday dinner. LOL Oh well.
I am so much better now. I had called the doctor on Monday and they told me to stop taking the medicine immediately. So I have to go back on the 14th and we will see what Dr. Lemantani says. Shane took me out to dinner Saturday night to Barringtons to make up for having to miss dinner Tuesday night. The meal was delicious and awesome.
Thank you to all for your continuing support, love & most of all your prayers.
Love,
Rachael


2 comments:

  1. I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. I learn new information from your article, you are doing a great job. Keep it up visit Richard Swigart profile will lead you to the free gift card generator

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg สล็อตเว็บตรง แตกหนัก ควรเลือกเล่นเกมสล็อตที่มีคุณสมบัติและเทคนิคที่ตรงกับรูปแบบการเล่น pg ของคุณ เช่น ระบบการชนะ, โบนัส, และอื่น ๆการเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์และการชนะ

    ReplyDelete