Friday, April 24, 2009

Living Life

Here is my silly little girl with the black bucket on her head. She thinks it is a hat. LOL She is so funny. She loves to be outside playing on her slide.

So today we leave for our motorcycle trip. I am so excited. It has been over 2 years since we have gone. It was always something. I was pregnant, nursing just anything. So needless to say it has been awhile. So I am really looking forward to it. It is hot outside 90 so it should be a good ride going up to Blowing Rock, NC. We are staying at the Green Park Inn. The have a restaurant there so we will be eating dinner there when we get in. Hopefully we do not get stuck in too much traffic.

Dustin & Yessie and Shane's Parents will be joining us on our trip. This will be Dustin & Yessie's first overnight motorcycle trip. It should be a lot of fun. We are all looking forward to it. Blowing Rock is always beautiful. It is a small town in the mountains of NC. We love going up there just to get away. It is only about 2 hours away. Not to close & not to far.

Mom is watching our kids and Yessie's mom and dad are watching Isabella. We have taken the kids up there for an overnight trip and they love it too. They like walking the streets, seeing the shops, getting ice cream & fudge, then going to play at the park. We really like it there.

On our way home we are going to stop at the Linville Caverns. We have all been there but Yessie and for Dustin it has been a long time. So it should be an interesting ride. We will come home via the Blue Ridge Parkway.

I probably won't have time to blog until Saturday night or Sunday. But now you know why.

I finally have the paint colors for the playroom, boys bath & bedrooms. I will probably go get them first of next week if Mom doesn't have a chance to this weekend. She will have my 3 kids and Connor is going to a birthday party on Saturday. So she will be pretty busy with just that.
I took all the stuff off the walls in the playroom and Chandlers room and puttied the walls for the holes that were left. I still have a lot of organizing and going thru all of their toys and stuff because we are having a Neighborhood Yard Sale on May 9th. So we have a lot to do. I love getting rid of junk. I like the feeling after it is all said and done. Key Word: DONE!!

So I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. I know I will.

Love to all,
Rachael




No comments:

Post a Comment