Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Storm


Don't Tell God how Big Your Storm is.
Tell the Storm how BIG Your GOD is.
I saw this saying in the Bible Book Store today while looking for Mother's Day Gifts.
So this is for all of us who are in a storm right now. Go ahead and speak to that storm or mountain whatever it is in your way just like Matthew 21:21 says:
If ye have faith, and doubt not, but also if you shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be cast into the sea; it shall be done.
I pray and hope all of us will have the faith to speak to our storms/mountains to be removed, because according to God's Word, It Shall Be Done.
All my love, hope, & prayers,
Rachael Renea

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, Thank you, I know it's not new, but sometimes it helps to refresh our memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rach,
    Thank you for sharing this - it is the verse that the LORD has been speaking to me for the last week. I cried when I read it. Just remember that this trial that you're going through is under God's control and He is making you into pure gold. You're an amazing young lady. Love you, Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete