Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What Does it Take to HOPE?


Someone recently gave me a book called, "I hope you Dance". It is based on the song by Lee Ann Womack. The little book is by: Mark Sanders & Tia Sillers. This "Poem" really hit home for me and my life. I hope it means something to someone else too. So I say, "Never give Up!! Never ever lose your Hope & Faith."


What is Hope?


What is hope?
To want? To desire?
To expect that what's envisioned may indeed happen?

YES to all of the above.

Is hope that gut feeling that it's
worth holding out & hanging on for just a little longer?

ABSOLUTELY!

Is hope the core of the human condition?

CERTAINLY!

Can you have hope without faith & humility & wonder?

THAT'S TOUGH!

Just the thought that there is someone bigger, someone truer, something totally surprising out there waiting for us is....

PRICELESS!!

What would you be without hope growing deep in your bones, thriving in every inch of you?

NOTHING.


So what does it take to Hope?
EVERYTHING!!!!


So to anyone out there who just sometimes wonders if it is worth it, Don't give up on HOPE! It is a mighty powerful thing to go along with your FAITH, no matter how small you feel that it is!!


Love & Prayers

Rachael Renea


PS. A family friend has a very sick little grandson about the age of my CaityBug who was diagnosed with CHARGE syndrome. He and all of his family need a lot of prayer in making medical decisions on his behalf. His name is Lestat. I know that there are a lot of people who read my blog and who pray for me daily. So if I could ask and call upon everyone of you to add Little Lestat to your prayer list beside me that would be awesome. I totally believe in all of your prayers because God is answering them and I really am a walking miracle. I have not been nauseous or thrown up not one time and I can visible feel my tumors shrinking. How unheard of and miraculous is that!! I know there are people in Oregon, Idaho, Washington, Washington D.C. ,North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, Florida, Oklahoma & Texas praying for me daily. I know we serve a mighty God. And as much as we love our children or grandchildren Our Heavenly Father loves them that much more. So Please pray for this little boy who truly needs a miracle.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for this posting, Rachel, and sharing so much of yourself. I will certainly add Lestat to my prayers. You are awesome... love you... ~8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you asked everyone to pray for Lestat! He is getting a trachea put in this week and I know that we need to keep him in our prayers daily! I love that you are such a good writer and encourager... I wonder if God has a way bigger plan for your life through this than you can even imagine??? Like maybe public christian speaking???? I don't know but just a thought.... Love ya and will be praying like always! Nik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Babygirl the first one was just practice cause the other day I wrote a long one and lost it before ya got it. Liked the pics of the kids at the beach , made me want to be there with you all. Dust said thats not a place to be when your having a weight lost contest with your Dad then he suggested the scales Can't be fooled they seem to know every morsel ya put in your mouth. Thats alright I have't been exactly burning the LBS off either. Tell everyone I said Hi love ya lots Dad D

    ReplyDelete