Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl


The Birthday Girl Loved her Cake!!

Brain & Emilie

Our Cousins

Ranae', Amanda, & Tia Lupe



Uncle Chris & Josh



Emilie, Ranae', & Tia Marta


CaityBug on the Slide


Heath Tillman

Chris & Robin Higginbotham

Audra with her mom Beverly & Dad Mitch

High School Friends Reconnecting
Thanks for coming you guys
Michael & Amy Pilato



Caitlyn & her Cousin Kira
Both with Big Blue Eyes



Ranea' & her nephew Chandler


Caitlyn's Friend Aiden


Caitlyn playing with the soccer ball


Connor at the playpark


Our Friends & Neighbors

David & Stacie

(No they are not married just friends in our lovely Flowers Farm Neighborhood)
We wouldn't want to start our own personal
Desperate Housewives Premiere
1
Our nephew Gavin

Grandma Lin & Tia Marta



My Baby Girl is finally 2 years old. How does two years go by so fast? When we went to the fair there was a mom nursing her baby. I heart broke for I know I will never be able to experience that feeling again & the longing for one more baby but as it looks now that will not happen. So once I again I have to trust God that he has a better plan than what was my own.






We went to a local park. It misted the whole time we were there but the kids played anyway and still had fun. We had Sticky Fingers for lunch and it was delicious as usual.



I know that Caitlyn has no idea of how much joy she has brought us but she really has. She has quite a sense of humor for a 2 year old. Her brothers treasure her and pray all the time that they are thankful for their sissy. And she is adored by all of her grandparents which are quite extensive. She actually has living...5 Grandparents & 5 Great Grandparents. I only hope they all live to see the beautiful young lady that I know she is going to grow up to be.



So my prayer today for my little girl is that God would help us to help her have the desire to grow up to become a godly woman and want to have her own relationship with Christ. I don't want her to just go thru the motions or to it because she feels like she has to or that someone is going to check up on her but instead I want it to be the most precious desire in her life that she wants to do regardless of whatever else is going on in her life. And that hopefully she will be a light in this dark world. In Jesus Name Amen.



Thank you to all who were able to make it to her birthday party and all of the beautiful gifts. We are always humbled by the love shown to us by our family & friends. We are truly rich in life.


Love,

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment