Friday, September 11, 2009

My Hair is back Slowly


A Little Cleavage Too!!!




Mommy & Caitlyn

Side View

Top View


Not the best pictures, but better than that beach picture. I am so glad that my hair is slowly coming back. The color is really weird. A combo of blonde, white, & brown ash color. But it is hair. I guess it is what it is. Most people say I just look like one of those chic girls with a really short haircut. I am not skinny enough for that but it is all I've got now. So Shane says Flant It. I do sometimes but I still where my wigs also. But I have noticed it is coming back a lot quicker since I finished chemo. So that is awesome. Before I know it I will have more hair than I know what to do with. "I Can't Wait" I will never complain about having too much hair again.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! You are back to your old self!!! Smiling and looking great! You are such an encouragement!!! All my love, Nik

    ReplyDelete