Friday, February 20, 2009

My Breast Cancer Quilt


I just wanted to post this small Thank you to my Aunt Janet in Salem, Oregon. When she heard about me having breast cancer she made me and my daughter Caitlyn a quilt with a lot of pink's in it representing "Breast Cancer". She made it in 3 days and mailed it to me in 2 days. I absolutely love it. It is flannel so very soft and warm. Caitlyn loves to snuggle with it while she is drinking her bottle in her "chair".


Here is a picture of the quilt. I will always feel the love that went into making that quilt and will wrap myself up with the love & prayers that were said as she lovingly made this beautiful quilt for Me.


I love you Aunt Janet. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Rachael

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome Sweetie, I love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI RACH I wAS JUST PRACTICING WITH THE FIRST MESSAGE (typing,spelling and sending) blogs I"m very proud of you and your faith through this tuff time . will pray every day love ya lots Dad

    ReplyDelete