Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to School Week








Here are the boys on their first day of school. Chandler going to 4th Grade & Connor in 2nd Grade. They both were very excited. Grandma Lin made them pancakes for breakfast. What a way to start the day and the school year.
Connor has had green days all week. That is awesome for anyone who knows how last year went for us. So we are very proud of him. He gets his silly little grin on his face everyday when he comes home and he tells us he has a good day. Yeah for Connor. This is a very good thing & start for the year. Granted it is only 3 days but I will take it. Thank you Jesus!!! LOL
I have felt really good this week. Only sore from my fill on Monday. But after Monday I was fine. I didn't sleep that well last night. I kept trying to get comfortable and ended up making myself so sore. So I got up at 2 am and took 2 hydrocodone and went back to bed. I slept pretty good then. LOL But then had to get the boys up then back to bed again. Thank God for Mom being here to get them off. We have a pretty good system.

I have another fill tomorrow. I will be up to about 425 CC's total. I am about the size now that I was before but I think I am going a little bit bigger. "Go Big" Right!! LOL But not too big. Why not when you have a choice. It will make my hubby happy. LOL Just kidding. Kind Of!!!
Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We are going to try and go to the beach next week for Mom's Birthday & Celebrate me being Cancer Free. Yeah. So I guess that will be my party Aunt Mary. Thanks for the terrific idea. You are the best.
Love to all,
Rachael
PS. Thank you to Treasure Valley Steel for the beautiful plant they sent to me in my recovery. I love it. I will keep it always and remember what it represents. Thanks again.






2 comments:

  1. What a novel idea for a POST BIG C BEACH Party!! You are so clever. I see you and Shane crowned KING AND QUEEN OF THE BIG SAND CASTLE. Prince charmers: First Crowned Prince Chandler, Second Crowned Prince Connor and Crowned Princess Caitlyn Reigning in that spectacular BEACH CASTLE!!!
    I can hardly wait to see your story lines, captioned pictures of your dances foorprints in the sand , gleeful partying etc ...I'm .praying for a publisher for your book. AWESOME. While you are out there should the enemy bring a pang of doubt(s) into pretty queenly head....symbolically pluck it out put it/'them in mushy sand balls and throw them in the sea of forgetfulness never to be remembered again. Repeat as often needed. HAVE AN AWESOME CELEBRATION BLAST Laugh out Loud.....REALLY REALLY LOUD ON THAT PUBLIC BEACH! Rejoice, Rejoice and again I say rejoice.
    Reserve only enough energy for your REAL (not pretend) love making time.
    Love and prayers, A. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture! A. Mary has a way with words too I see! :) I'm so excited for you Rach and for this new chapter in your life. I wanted to call you today but it was 12:30 ur time-which i figured was nap time for you and Caitlyn...darn time zones! I miss you SO much!
    Hope you guys have a great weekend if you do go to the beach!
    LOVE YOU LOTS!!

    ReplyDelete