Thursday, August 20, 2009

Correction & Wisdom

This week we have been trying to get the boys ready for school. Chandler we pretty much had to just start over in his closet. It was crazy. How does a little boy grow so much in a few months. Connor too. He jumped from a 7 to a 10 pants/shorts. You would never know it to look at him but he is. He is his father's son. Those legs & butt just need a little more room than the average kid his age. LOL. We took Connor shopping Tuesday Night. He didn't really want to go but he liked being able to spend time with just Mommy & Daddy. We enjoyed it too. Then we had dinner at Five Guys. His favorite hamburger joint. Daddy's too I think. I spent last night and this morning cleaning out Connor's closet. He has a ton of size 7 stuff that does not fit at all ans some 8's. So he had to try everything as far as shorts and pants on. Not his idea of fun at all. I am glad it is finally done though.


Chandler is coming home today from Grandma Chris' & Papa Robin. They have meet the teacher on Friday Night and we still have to take him shopping for school clothes. Maybe sometime this weekend. He wanted to stay the weekend but too many things going on in the next few days that need to be done. Audra brought the triplets over that she nannies. And Yessie came with Bella and they picked up Connor and Caitlyn to go swimming. Mom had a few things she needed to get done and appointments. I still can't pick up Caitlyn so someone has to be with me or her all the time. I hate it but for now that is the way it is. Hopefully they are having fun.


So the more I dwell, read & pray about the way things keep coming along in life....The more I have a peace about it all. God has promised never to leave or forsake us...especially when we need him. Maybe he just wants us to depend on him and not ourselves more. I have faith that God will direct Shane, Mom & Tony and give them the wisdom to make whatever decisions that are in the best benefit for our company. He has never let us down yet and we have always felt like there was a hedge around us. WE just have to keep trusting & believing that God is in Control. It is easier said than done but it is much easier than the alternative to worry about it.



Proverbs Chapter 3
5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
11My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction:
12For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
13Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
So I guess I have decided to trust him at look at it as if my Dad was correcting me because he loves me and is trying to protect me from something that he knows will harm me or will better me. But man I can't wait to find that wisdom & understanding.
But regardless "As for me and my house we will be Happy" No matter what!!
All my love,
Rachael

3 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome Rach! I have been thinking about you alot lately and wanting to call but not sure if you are resting...and after Shanes comment about Connor and clothes, figured you were busy with back to school stuff too. The kids start Monday and I don't know who is more excited, me or them. HAHA! The closing on our house is the 26th of August!!! Hallelujah!!! OH and I start around the 1st as an employee here at HH so I'll actually be bringing in a paycheck BEFORE my sales close. Pretty cool huh? I love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Babygirl; sorry its been so long since I turned the com on but sometimes its easy for me not to get tied down to the routine of being a slave to this thing . like that would ever happen . but I think it was great timing that I read your blog tonight cause for the last year or more my prayers alot have been God restore my Joy. Just today in SS class I was sharing that I noticed IT WAS BACK the lack or it was a valley like your in now. create in me a clean heart and renew in me a right spirit ' restore unto me the Joy of my Salvation. He will never leave or forsake us. I just made up those last two sentances pretty good Huh The JOy will come back love ya lots Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rach I'll proof read next time OK LOVE YA dAD

    ReplyDelete