Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Second Haircut in 3 weeks
















Here is my new haircut that I had done today. I am not to keen on it. But it is OK and hopefully will not shed as bad as my other one was. It was getting pretty bad. I had hair everywhere. My hair has become about half the thickness that it once was. It feels so weird to have so little hair.
Tabatha said by the way it was coming out it would probably be gone within a week. So next is a buzz. Yuck!! I am so dreading it but I know I will have to eventually.
I feel really good health wise. No nausea/vomiting or headaches. I am having trouble sleeping but all in all it is pretty good. Better than I would have thought possible. I am very thankful for the lack of side affects that I have not had to experience. I hope tomorrow is as good as today.
I hope everyone is having a great week. I am a little tired tonight so I think I will go to bed early. Maybe I can actually sleep. Thank you to everyone for the prayers, comments, emails, phone calls, & goodies. I love it all. I am truly blessed with an awesome support group.
Love to all
Rachael

6 comments:

  1. Hey Rachael, glad to read that you are feeling pretty well. I know you are not too happy about your hair, but I think it looks wonderful. Your pics are so good. Your blog is so inspiring to make me be thankful for all that I am blessed with. Hope to see you guys soon...May God continue to bless and keep you..love emilie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Babygirl looks like your brother is trying to beat you to the buzz look. Oh well we do want we can with what we got, right. Sorry I haven"t kept in touch for a couple of days ;but hit the wrong button and ended up at carfax.com looking at trucks. Go figure. Got to get ready for work now. love ya lots Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's hard but your hair is adorable! Jeremey said it looked good too. Now you have some ideas for short styles for when it starts growing back :)
    Did you get the book yet? I'm getting some new songs together for another CD too. I'm glad you aren't having too many bad side effects...love ya lots and praying daily for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY RACHY....
    DON'T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF! YOU LOOK GREAT AND YOU KNOW I WOULD TELL YOU IF YOU DIDN'T! I THINK YOU CAN PULL OFF ANY HAIR STYLE!
    LOVE YOU SOO MUCH, NIK

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl,

    I agree with Nikki you can pull off any hair style your that good :) Your blog inspires me so much you just dont know Rachael!! Thank you for being the strong tower you are! Like I always say there is no God like our God and nothing too BIG for him. I love you...your on my mind and in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete