Thursday, March 26, 2009

A New Look for Me




Today I went wig shopping again. I went to a place called Becky's in China Grove off of exit 85. She is so awesome and helpful. She has a daughter my age that has cancer in Duke. So she knows what it is like to go thru this. She ordered a few wigs in that were more to my color. I was so excited to go today. Audra my brother's girlfriend went with me. Mom had a dentist appointment. Long story there, don't ask!! Anyway it was fun and I found two new hairstyles. They need a little trimming around my face to fit me more but Tabitha is going to do that on Tuesday for me. They will fit me even better & look more like "me"!
So you guys will have to let me know what you think.
One is short & sassy,
The other a little longer like what I had before.

Love to all,
Good Night
Rachael

6 comments:

  1. They are cute Rach! I love the bangs! I am happy to see you smiling-and I think your revelation from yesterday was awesome! I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning Babygirl I really like the new doo. Thanks for working so hard to keep us close all these years even though the miles are far I love you kids more than I could ever Express ; don"t ever forget that . Got to meet yellowpage lady for Breakfast She better buy this year the cheapwad. Anyway better get going love ya lots Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both hairstyles Rachael..you are beautiful on the inside and out !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely short and sassy, just like us!!! Super cute!

    Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been reading but I just don't have the words.

    You are handling all of this with so much strength and I am so proud of you.

    Malissa spent Spring break with me and flew home today. We had a blast.

    Love ya lots,
    Aunt Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. amanda033106@yahoo.comMarch 28, 2009 at 3:53 PM

    You look beautiful Rach!! Its great to see your big smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THE SHORT ONE! YOU ARE RIGHT, IT SUITS YOU A LOT BETTER THAN THE COLOR OF THE OTHER ONE! YOUR DAD WAS BRAGGING AT CHURCH ON HO MUCH HE LIKED YOU HAIR. HE SAID YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL! THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW!
    HOW ARE YOU FEELING?
    I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete